Those seeking a feature-rich compact microwave as they would prefer not to miss out on the many features that come with a full sized oven, will like the Panasonic NN-SD372S 0.8 Cubic Feet Inverter Microwave Oven. Panasonic had the right idea here, as many people have limited space for a microwave oven, while others simply do not need a huge oven. By making a smaller model which has close to all the features found in full sized Panasonic microwaves, those wanting a small oven do not have to settle for a very basic microwave which cannot do much more than reheat leftovers and cook frozen dinners.
Check Price on Amazon
Review of the Panasonic NN-SD372S Microwave Oven with Inverter Technology
0.8 Cubic Feet, 950 Watt
Compact Countertop Microwave in Stainless Steel
The Panasonic NN-SD372S Inverter Microwave Oven has the well liked inverter technology which gives you a much better result for your meals. Your foods are cooked and heated evenly, and surfaces and edges of foods are not overcooked as can happen in non inverter microwaves. And also, foods keep their flavor, color and nutrients, meaning you will have much tastier meals.
As well as inverter technology the Panasonic NN-SD372S also has many other nice features. These include inverter turbo defrost for fast and thorough defrosting, keep warm mode and one-touch genius sensor cook and reheat. Cooking has never been this easy, hit a button and the microwave does the rest automatically for you.
As this is a small microwave oven, it is a great option for those with limited counter space, as well as for individuals, couples and small families who do not need a larger sized oven. And although the Panasonic NN-SD372S has a compact footprint, the great thing about this oven is that it still has quite a roomy interior, and can comfortably fit a large dinner plate.
- 0.8 Cubic Foot Capacity
- 950 Watts of High Power
- 11 ¼ inch Turntable
- Inverter Technology – Food is cooked evenly and maintains its flavor.
- Inverter Turbo Defrost – Fast and thorough defrosting.
- One-Touch Genius Sensor Cook – Automatic cooking for various food types such as vegetables, pasta, frozen entrees, potatoes and beverages.
- One-Touch Genius Sensor Reheat – Reheat refrigerator temperature or room temperature precooked meals without needing to set the power or time.
- 10 Power Levels
- 3 Cooking Stages
- Keep Warm Mode – Keep foods warm without overcooking for up to 30 minutes after cooking has completed.
- Delay Start
- Clock and Timer – Countdown timer can be set up to 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- More/Less Control
- Quick Minute – Can be set incrementally.
- Popcorn Key
- Pop-out Dial and Push-Down Buttons – for nice feel, intuitive and easy to use programming. Dial is used to set the time and weight.
- 4 Digit Display
- Stainless Steel Face with Silver Wrap
- Push-Button Door Release
- Child-Safety Lock
- Awarded the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval
- Has a 2 year Limited Warranty
- Measurements: Unit: 19 3/16 inches Wide by 11 inches High 15 9/16 inches Deep Cavity: 12 3/8 inches Wide by 8 1/8 inches High by 13 7/8 inches Deep
- Weight: 20.9 pounds
Feedback from owners of the Panasonic 0.8 Cubic Feet Inverter Microwave has been very positive with mostly 5/5 star ratings. Owners comment that the Panasonic NN-SD372S is an excellent microwave which is very good value. The majority of owners are very pleased with the performance of the microwave and are glad they purchased this particular model.
Click here to read customer reviews
Let’s have a look at what people like about it:
- Great for limited space and lightweight. This unit is excellent for saving space. It is a nice size for counter and still has plenty of room inside for a large plate. The great thing about this model is that it has all the features and can do all the tasks larger Panasonic microwaves can, but it takes up less space and weighs less.
- Very quiet. Owners comment that the microwave is very quiet in operation and the 5 beeps at the end of the cycle are not too loud like they are on some other microwaves.
- Fast cooking times. Cooks and heats food quickly even though it is only 950 Watts.
- Works well. Cooks and heats foods well and does so evenly. Owners comment that it meets needs for reheating and defrosting very well.
- Simple to operate. The microwave is easy to use, especially the dial. Owners love the dial, which adjusts the weight and time, and find it to be very handy and convenient. Owners also like the quick minute button.
- Inverter defrost feature. One owner comments on their love of the defrosting on this unit. “It defrosts beautifully”. This also happened to be the only small microwave unit they could find that had this feature.
- Looks nice. Owners like the look of the microwave and the stainless steel in their kitchens.
- 950 watts. A great option for those with power concerns as there is much less chance of it blowing circuits.
- Nice price. Owners state that the Panasonic NN-SD372S is great value for money.
- Fast shipping. Owners were happy with the service and quick shipping from Amazon.
Negatives were very rare with the Panasonic NN-SD372S, let’s see what was said:
- Fingerprints show up easily on the stainless steel finish.
- Stainless steel is only on the front and not all the way around.
- One owner found the open button and dial were not very smooth to operate.
The Panasonic NN-SD372S Inverter Microwave Oven is a great option in small microwave ovens, as it has many features you cannot normally find in compact units. Just because you don’t have the space, or you don’t really need a full-sized oven, does not mean you shouldn’t have the best tasting foods you can!
With inverter technology, one-touch sensor cooking and reheating, as well as turbo defrosting and keep warm mode, you can cook up a storm with this fully featured but compact little microwave oven.